STX 2.27% 21.5¢ strike energy limited

Ann: Good Oil and Gas Energy Conference Presentation, page-66

1. 1,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 650
    Stuart is incredibly dynamic.

It's been a very steep learning curve for him, and it's pretty exciting to think about where he'll be in 10 years. Wherever he'll be at Strike or elsewhere, I'll be glad to follow.

It was interesting at the end how he specifically mentioned that he's excited about working with David Casey at Talon, who was the Warrego MD when the WE deal was done.

Re Biggs, it's one thing for WGO to leave the GWC issue (for both WE4 and WE5) in the Powerpoint. It's absolutely incomprehensible for Biggs to state to the conference that the GWC issue is still "undetermined", especially when he spent much of the time talking up potential farm-ins. I mean, people must be so wary about working with these guys now, knowing that they keep trying to publically sabotage the JV, with the GWC only being the most recent issue.

It was a recorded presentation from Biggs, as mentioned by their commercial manager who gave the intro, so he and the rest of the company had every chance to say, "You know, maybe we can skip that for now. Let's show a united front for the conference."

I'm wondering if Biggs thinks he's the Godfather of the Perth Basin due to his time at AWE.

In the end, his pomposity made me want to slap him with my glove.
    Last edited by rick23: 09/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.