EXR 0.00% 14.5¢ elixir energy limited

Mad Hare - 100 % you are SOOO correct - I listen to all of those...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Mad Hare - 100 % you are SOOO correct - I listen to all of those who are very well versed in the CSG industry in this forum - clever credentialed people who ask about what "should have been reported from a technological perspective". We shareholders all still strive to hear exactly the same simple thing ! Just the simple, unabridged, scientific truth. We just want the technical and informed facts from the company as opposed to the reports that try to gloss everything over in order to win (or lose) a few hearts. I am in this deeper than most. Within the top 13 shareholders now and I am not giving in. The management inform me, clearly, that they don't subscribe to this type of forum and that that just ignore anything that is posted on Hot Copper so where to from here??? How about just the truth, transparency, scientific facts, honesty and at a real pinch, some hope. Neil and Richard have taken on a big gamble and ALL resources appear so god dammed positive. Some of the top subscribers in this forum know the industry so intimately and I hang off their every word. They speak only in terms of scientific facts and with authority and yet, all we get is second rate, unscientific reporting. In my opinion, this is almost in breach of the company's duty with respect to ongoing and continuous disclosure mandates. It's like . . . read between the cryptic lines and see if you can work out what's going on shareholders. All we want as shareholders is not at all unclear. EXR , please deliver. Please get someone other than Neil, to write the bloody ANNs and please report on a truthful and transparent basis hereinafter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $164.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 191400 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 72000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.