STX 2.56% 20.0¢ strike energy limited

Ann: Good Oil & Gas Conference, page-207

1. 756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    And dont get me wrong. In many ways a few months give or take re Walyering does not matter. The resource stays the same, the future value is the same.I have a relatively small holding here in STX 50,000 shares (short term) and a large holding in TPD.But in the light of a TO timing does matter. And in light of credibility it does matter. The concept of market manipulation I struggle with. The reason STX is perhaps being shorted is that the shorters perceive risk and perceive downside. The simple way to fix this is to line up the ducks, keep the market credibly informed and deliver. I am not trying to be a nutter, but I simply do not understand the dearth of credible information from SN particularly under these circumstances.I want STX share price to be substantially higher as I am sure we all do. We cannot control the shorters, but management can control information.I will be phoning SN tomorrow and will let know how I get on. I personally think we all should and put pressure on him.Just my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $572.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $1.339M 6.792M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 674181 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 741329 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.