GMG 0.19% $37.10 goodman group

Ann: Goodman transacts US$325 million note issue , page-14

1. 2,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    re: Ann: Goodman transacts US$325 million not... Dogby - I did not mean for you or anyone else to think that what I am saying is that GMG is better than a Bank.

In my opinion leaving my money in the Bank at best will return me about 6.5% with an online bank account and 6% with one of the big 4. On that 6 % I will have to pay tax.

A fully franked almost 9% return on my original investment is OK by me so I'm leaving it there.

Admittedly current value for money return is only about 5.5% if the distribution remains the same. However as it is fully franked it may still be a better return than the 6% big 4 return with the need to then pay tax on it.

I agree with you that anyone who makes investment decisions on what they read here without also doing other research is foolish.

As far as going under with another GFC well I think GMG is managed well enough as they survived the last one and are now expanding across the globe. That is the reason why I think they are as safe as a Bank for me and my investment decision.

You never know where they will be in 6 months time however I hope they have improved their returns from their investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$37.10
Change
-0.070(0.19%)
Mkt cap ! $70.45B
Open High Low Value Volume
$36.54 $37.10 $36.22 $116.6M 3.183M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 876 $37.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$37.11 9938 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.