KNM 0.00% 0.2¢ kneomedia limited

I don't know the cost, but in terms of getting the software...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I don't know the cost, but in terms of getting the software better into the view of potential users and making it easy for a school or system to deploy to individual users it is quite a positive step. I think. A better investment than Marti Miernik's salary for sure.
    Whether it is something that in itself promotes sales to KNM remains to be seen, but installing software to users' machines should be easier, particularly if the partnership extends to the KNM software and user admin being integrated with Google's GSuite for Education including Google Classroom, as this simplifies administration for a teacher. As long as they use either a Chromebook or the Chrome browser on another type of computer.
    KNM seem to jump around with the sales focus. Looking for large sales to global educational systems or districts seems to have been put aside somewhat in favour of an appeal to US parents in the recent lockdown past, which is somewhat understandable. If they can navigate a simple way for schools AND families to use the product then that is also positive. I guess in the longer term they have supposedly focused on sales to ed departments and regions because the sales ought be large.

All that remains is for actual sales and repeat sales to occur and that's always been the biggest step.

It is good to get more information from KNM even if some is advertorial but once the school year is more underway we will probably get radio silence if the past is anything to go by - and many of us here think that's a good indicator.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.