RXH 0.00% 2.9¢ rewardle holdings limited

I am one of those retail users who loves the idea havinf used it...

1. 4,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    I am one of those retail users who loves the idea havinf used it but waiting on sidelines as the right time to buy is still hazy. No monetisation just yet, cash flow burn etc, learnt from other great companies that sometimes jumping in the ride on the last hill is worth more than looking like a loyal multi user holder. Quite often found I've lost money getting in too early, as one user mentioned all the dilution and hand outs before you can get there....

I think to monetise, as a retail user i notice a) a lack of a built in app directory of rewardle terminals. Its amazing to me why no one thought to put this in. It'd sell further value about merchants increasing exposure by installing terminals

B) greater input of food and drink choices when processing through rewardle i.e. currently i buy a. Coffee and i get a point on the tablet. But nowhere do i see them gathering analytics on the type of coffee and time of day. Unless the register till is linked to the tablet, ive never seen a rewardle tablet attempt to record detailed purchasing details when i check out my reward points through them.

Lastly a lack of ability to preorder. If they got an app of rewardle coffee joints for example, where i could login to prepurchase.my coffee there'd be an added benefit to the app foe both sides.

Lastly if they can somehoe standardise rewards i.e. a purchase at one joint can be redeemeed elsewhere. This would be new grounds and as a consumer I'd view it favourably.

Particularly wonderinf how they carry out their analytics data gathering....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.