KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

Ann: Goongarrie Discovery Extended, Priority Drilling Imminent, page-31

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 422
    I was also suspicious of that comment and that's why i posted the interview by Samson where Ed does say RC drilling will commence after the DD.

Who knows, maybe the mineralization will be in all directions when they stick the diamond in. I have also had some people look at Goonagrrie for me and like you said, big potential ahead.

Regarding the sell off, We have gone up over 100% in 4 weeks. A lot of traders use charts, bollinger bands, overbought, oversold conditions etc, etc.

Also the big funds have there percentage criteria regarding where to take a profit or loss.

Give us another 100% rise in the next 4 weeks, w'll take that.

We all know that KWR is not fully priced regarding what they have found to date and upside potential regarding under the Goonagrrie lakes and also what is at depth at Menzies.

Menzies below 200m depth has only ever had historically approx 20 holes drilled to date. A big system lays underneath.

I hope they keep the drill rig spinning at Menzies while also digging out the GOLD.

Let's get 2 RC drilling at Lake Goongarrie, a huge 40,000m drilling program i say!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.