KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

Ann: Goongarrie Gold Project Update, page-27

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    I must admit that I have an alternative view to most posters re KWR. If the company were to put some deep drills down and they miss the mother load the share price would tank big time. Drilling around the shallow resources should build a much larger sustainable, accessible, amount of gold.
    With the plan to mine these resources to produce income to sustain the company without raising further funds and increasing the number of shares on issue this is a better strategy in my view. All companies need a reasonable cash flow to continue business and I'd rather see this approach than owning shares in a company that is" asset rich and cash flow poor". That is how others pick up the goodies cheaply. When you invest in explorers you need understanding and patience to get the desired result in the end. Yes directors earn fees and options but if we tank we will all be out of business and the directors have a duty to see that we all get a slice of the cake.
    Just my opinion and do your own research and consider all the available options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.