ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Glad all the regulars have entered the building today, puts a smile on my dial.

In regards to language and subdued I am interested in everyones thoughts in respect to the following.

We know that they have historically brought up Apple, not directly quoting 'we are partnering or working with them' but they have been in and around our announcements. I always personally found this fascinating as ARL does not seem like the spruiking sort - pretty much just go about day-to-day business and tick boxes off.

On that note, today in the announcement I read 'visits', and to the East and North America, I find this very interesting and even more so when likened to the fact that they have continuously and constantly put "ethical" in quotation marks. I ask why that specific word? (and not the others associated) - If we end up having Apple on our side as preferred partnered, well folks you are looking at $5 overnight, pretty certain they can cover the CAPEX.

I'm also interested in seeing whether Vanguard Group Inc., Berkshire Hathaway Inc. or State Street Global Advisors enter our register at some point.

Regards, NL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
-0.025(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $74.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 40.0¢ 37.5¢ $50.49K 129.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14286 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 1729 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.