GOO 0.00% 5.7¢ gooroo ventures limited

Yes they did IPO too early and in the wrong market, that's a...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yes they did IPO too early and in the wrong market, that's a fact.
    My take on your "working hard" comment is - well that may be so, but the point is to work smart not hard, and look at the KPMG deal. It is small tokens when the Gooroo Grid can be put to much better use than merely matching talent. They can do much more for KPMG at a higher value.

We can already do talent matching and team formation without Gooroo. The only reason why revenue is a slow grind is that the service they are 'pitching' is a commodity, it is crowded and in the scheme of things does not offer a paradigm shift for KPMG away from their competitors. I used the phrase Paradigm Shift, because that is exactly what they have in their hands, that ability to cause real change and disruption, and when you do that, you make massive profits and change for the good, like Google, like Apple etc.

I have asked this question before ( to myself many times as I review YouTube videos by various Gooroo executives) - What is THEIR VISION for the future of Gooroo and the space they operate in? and What business are they in? From my analysis the answer is muddled and confused, if known at all by the stakeholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.