DGO 0.00% $2.41 dgo gold limited

Thanks for clarifying all that gobbledygook, sounded very...

1. 2,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    Thanks for clarifying all that gobbledygook, sounded very suspicious, like they were pulling some trick on us.

20% of the 36% are GOR-held DGO shares though right? So just 16% of the other holders have any interest so far. Bet they are nearly all longterm holders like me.

And yes, transferring shares means you still have a share in Hemi, but diluted, your fate depends on Gruyere etc. as much as on Hemi.

Thing is, if people wanted to give their DGO shares away for $3-ish, just sell today, or any time over the last year. GOR comes along and says 'sell to us off-market for $3'...what's the point? As for GOR, if you want to take over the company but not pay more than the market rate, why not just sit and buy shares on market? Why launch this bid?

I keep coming back to this %80 scrip rollover and associated tax relief for longterm holders, otherwise this whole thing makes no sense to me.

I really think newer DGO holders are getting the rough end of the pineapple in the proposed deal.

All IMO and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.