HHR 8.33% 0.7¢ hartshead resources nl

I find it interesting that we can all read the same announcement...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    I find it interesting that we can all read the same announcement and arrive at different results.

To me, this is a very standard, even obligatory, quarterly update to keep press momentum without any new news, 90 days since the last similar release.

Re-entry of Siciny-2 for a low-cost, low risk attempt at the 21 meter section of conventional play has not been taken off the table, and could commence prior to year end if a program and budget are approved.

Re-interpreting, re-evaluating imaging for Rawicz North is still on the table to go after that conventional play, if they come up with a program and budget.

Minor squabble with Gemini over the "unapproved" cost-overruns on the initial unsuccessful drilling in Siciny-2

Still do not have the results of the North Sea awards, and nothing else to be read into that.

Multi-nationals apply for the licenses, so no conspiracy that only UK listed firms would get the gigs, and, no way they can anticipate or incorporate what future acquisitions/consolidations are made at the corporate levels for any of the awardees to keep them UK based.

JKA remains a mystery the same as it was many months ago when someone gave them a life raft. Only time will tell if Hartshead/ANA is behind the scenes and attempts to use them for a CR to fund one of the upcoming projects.

I desperately want ANA to succeed, but do not find anything of note in this announcement.

Just my take on the read.

Chuck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $18.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $512 73.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 8594452 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 7358942 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.