FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Goulamina Drilling Returns Positive Results, page-165

1. 686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1019
    These results are phenomenal. Love that management are not relying on buzzwords here though, the results speak for themselves & are world class. That 1.8+% 44m at Yando is 20m from surface - please show me results like this in other lithium peers? Like Andy has pointed out, Danaya could return a 200m+ result - that is ridiculous. Sangar to quadruple (200m to 800m is 4x) & evidence of a completely new significant anomaly picked up by the augers.

Yep, like the announcement says, 'positive results'.

What to look forward to in short term (what I expect inside 1-1.5 months time):

- Release of final geochemical results on preliminary 5k drill program:
    - Yando top line RC
    - Auger drilling/locations with hits
    - Sabali RC (advised it is a dud, but still want to see grade etc)
    - Danaya both lines RC

- Release of resource definition drilling results:
    - Sangar (already looking at 4x current size!)
    - West Zone (not started yet)
    - Main Zone (not started yet)

- Gold Deal finalisation and an extra $1m in the bank
    - Approval for Airborne Magnetic Survey

As a side note, I am super impressed that management really are working on everything they can i.e. PFS/DFS requirements are being planned and completed well in advance, drills are being directed to their next location immediately after each section is done, no time wasted. If you think about all the things that need to be done to further the project, they are either working on it atm or it is in the Mali Govts hands - almost as pleasing as the results in this announcement!

Everything going BGS' way atm. Not one pencil out of place. 68c is still super cheap considering what we now know: that BGS is definitely going to be one of the biggest, highest grade deposits in the world (i'm picking 2nd/3rd based on Li20 amount). And it starts from surface - seriously you cannot really get better than this.

Should really be closer to that $1 mark at this point, $2-3 is my July 2018 guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.