FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Goulamina Drilling Returns Positive Results, page-285

1. 400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    I agree . . . & it's great to pick the Quinella but there is one player on this thread who has the trifecta. As I remember it, the price of coffee went seriously North during the GFC. So @coffeepicker . . . consider yourself the most recession proof man alive.
    A GFC style event would be the ultimate shot in the arm for the Lithium industry ever. Given the opportunity, who wouldn't take the chance to eliminate the ongoing purchase of petrol . . . & drop their car servicing costs by 90%.
    THE FIRST MAJOR SERVICE FOR A CHEVY BOLT IS AT 150,000 MILES . . . . & that "major" service is to replace the coolant!
    There is one Tesla driver who has driven 400,000 miles . . .yep @600,000kms & he has 87% of his initial battery life remaining. That's Gold Jerry!
    There is absolutely no doubt that the very early stages of the death of the oil industry has already begun. Exit Oil . . . Enter Lithium. That's why we're all here. The pace will intensify in 2018 & again in 2019 but by 2020 it will be a Tsunami . . . & we're in the box seat. Hang the F on . . . we're going to the promised land!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.