FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Goulamina Drilling Returns Positive Results, page-333

1. 6,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4267
    I totally respect Blastfurnace but he was late to the party so to speak..... post lithium acquisition

The real hero's of this thread are the ones that held firm, drew us together through all the rubbish and showed a belief in this company - albeit it has come to pass that our trust was unfounded but thats old news and now forgotten - well not totally forgotten as Willisee still holds a vast majority of his shares (as per the last T20) and will be enjoying the fruits of a professional outfit getting this company moving forward.

But the kudos go to boy1, franky1, ubique13, barneydebear, @invertor, aptayl, scouse, and countless others that believed in the dang GOLD way back when there wasn't any of this white stuff.
    Their shared research and running comments have been fun to read.....

Now, we can add @Bastfurnace to the group - post Lithium as well as all the value adding posters that are holding this BGS ship shape (or being greedy bums and not letting anyone have their shares cheaply)

The current threads are surprisingly quite from negative posters, I guess thats an indication of what we have and it is difficult to find negative things. It isn't going to be all rosey and the path is littered with hurdles but the calibre of the current management team, IMO will all bode well.

Enjoy the current fun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.