FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I'm a Johnny-come-lately in relation to BGS. I'm from a banking...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    I'm a Johnny-come-lately in relation to BGS. I'm from a banking and credit risk background. I understand FA, but charting is still something of a black art that I'd like to learn some day.

I originally jumped in about a year ago based on the assumption that the sale of Goulamina to the Chinese implied a value of around $0.60 per share. The logic being that if the sale went ahead, I'd double my (admittedly modest) stake quickly, and if the sale fell over, then at least there's still a resource there for BGS to extract value from eventually.

Then, of course, the whole board spill thing happened. It turned out the old board was a lame duck, and it was the good people of HC that brought this to my attention. After doing my own research, I voted in favour of kicking out the old members and bringing in the new ones.

Fast forward a couple of months, and the new team quickly found out why the old team had to go. Sure, it took 5 months to put right, but it gave me more confidence in BGS because their new board was doing their job properly. BGS came out of suspension. Confidence in the new board was shown by the resultant rise in share price to a reasonable level.

Then there was the big one. BGS is sitting on a lot more lithium than first expected, and it looks like it'll be a lot easier to get to than first suspected. BGS also happens to have the right team to make the most of this discovery. It was time for the me to back the truck up.

I wouldn't have done that if I hadn't heard of BGS, and it's this forum - and the people in it - that sold the BGS story to me.

Thanks for the Christmas present, guys. Here's to a relaxing holiday season and an extremely prosperous 2018.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.