FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Goulamina Drilling Returns Positive Results, page-559

1. 2,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    M8, I wish I could of given 100+ thumbs up to that incisive slice of wisdom of yours but I am personally and technically restrained from doing so unfortunately, so you will just have to suffice with the single official one, but know that there is a whole lot more here for you.

I have followed you here on the BGS threads TTU and your story is one I am sure many of us here share.
    Unsophisticated but not uneducated, live simply but not dumb, educated in life, not certificates and degrees. Done it hard, but still appreciate life and are still willing to give it a go. (That's me not you BTW)
    I think there are thousands of us like this out there holding on for a great ride right now, some better off some worse off, Right now though it doesn't really matter as we are all on the same ride right ?

All of us know that this is the best value for money ride on the ASX at this moment in time, you only have to look at the asset's we own 100% and the potential value once realized to get just a rough guesstimate of what is to come.

A lot of us little (sarc) people own BGS, and have held for ages, me included. But even those little amounts of shares held over time add up to a very tight registry that we see day in day out now.

Over half the T20 you could meet in a local bar and not know that they were a multi Millionaire at this point in time as a result of their holdings of BGS.

They mostly were the people looking out for everyone else back when BGS was about to be sold for a song before the Shareholder revolt.

It's not often that shareholders all get together and make a change for the best against the wishes of the so called bosses. But it does make it clear that we as the shareholders are their actual bosses.

We all own this, everything, all of us. They are our employees all of them. Never forget it.

Ha, ha ha, BGS has already made many holders Millionaires already over the last few weeks. Some already were, but in the last month or so many more were added to the Million dollar club due to the share price increase of BGS.

I personally don't think it will change many of them at all really, they were already good people to start with and their guidance helped a heap of others along the way.

Sometimes the BGS threads get so syrupy that it becomes impossible to believe, sometimes though, truth is stranger than fiction.

On the BGS threads though, the True Believers get their just deserts over time, and the rest just get to wonder why they just didn't get in before.

Sometimes life is Wonderful, sometimes it is Cruel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.