FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Goulamina Drilling Returns Positive Results, page-560

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Thank you,
    Thank you very much,!!

Got some time? I wrote a book hahaha !

Yes, you relate to me very well. I too have done some hard yards in life but
    I have also done well out of BGS . Its already been life changing for me. In wealth BUT more so in richness of friends and learning about myself.

Going to the AGM was one of the best things I have done.
    True, I was rubbing shoulders with millionaires and some multi ones. And yes they fit your description.
    Down to earth, caring, very honest real people. Thats what has given me so much confidence in this company as a HOLDER.
    There's no way anyone is getting hold of my shares. Not for a while anyway. By then, it will only need to be...some shares , I will need to part with, as I believe they will be worth so much more

As you reiterated, there is still so much more value to come!!!

Life has been cruel. For a long time. But there is always a good side to this. Its made me who I am today. Very strong of character, which I think, looking back, has prepared me for the amaizing things to come...now I WILL appreciate those things.

My life consisted of being exposed to wealthy and some famous people from a very early age and right through my life funnily. Most were down to earth, some pretentious. I know what I would rather be.
    I rebelled against the pretentious , vowing never to be like that. So far ive succeeded. I hope.

Having spent the time with those in Perth.....never did I once feel out of place. Always welcomed.
    While I may come across as unsophisticated sometimes ( I know you wernt getting at me personally dw) it has been my choice.
    I personally find it better to speak on laymans term....then everyone can understand. I actually mentioned this to Greg at the AGM.
    When you are a professional person like I am, working in the field im in You have to relate on all levels.
    Thats why I encourage the posting to be positive honstest and informtive. I know only too well how one negative thing can send the spiral down. ie manipulators of our stock. Thats why I stomp on downrampers quick smart.

I know you have said the posts dont make much difference. I beg to differ...no offence.
    The majority of my thumbs ups are from people from outside bgs. Few are the same ones and a handful of LT's. Some have come on board. Quite a few have.
    What we say does make a difference, they have posted this, so I try my best to keep possitive. And I need to re read what I post, with it in mind " how do I come across ",? Constructive or destructive?
    Think before I speak adage and Check my intended message.sometimes I get it wrong.
    I believe some massages may be getting through, without advising people, rather letting them know my intentions as the dump yesterday was less that some single purchases here. Maybe people are just dor and realising our worth. I hope so..its their responsibility at the end of the day.

On BGS future, last night I researched other lithium co's that are producing. The top 5 world wide. I also picked a Rangold jnr gold .
    Man, there are going to be some sorry people for selling yesterday imo.

Not too far away, though hard to comprehend....realistically.....we very likely could be falling into that category imo...wow. even at the lower end of the scale is wow...

Thank you for being there, your informitive posts and your kind words. Its appreciated. I look forward to meeting you!
    Good luck and good living to all bgs holders !
    All imo
    T2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.