FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Great table, makes it easy to understand the numbers that have...

1. 352 Posts.
    Great table, makes it easy to understand the numbers that have been brought forward by management. If you can't understand that table then I say this with the greatest respect, Don't Invest in the Small Caps.

As an investor you should be very worried at the potential risks of being an investor this year with Trump, N Korea, Markets at all time Highs, Debts at all time Highs and to the domestic sector, Aus Property Peaking, Stagnant wage growth etc etc etc.
    There is a lot of risks which will cause anxiety amongst investors which should be of benefit to Lithium in the form of the pharmaceutical products at the very least.

Most people who invest in BTC are Anti Central Banks and a myriad of other policies that they do not agree with. The "New Millennial Investor" will look at a new asset class to invest in.
    I predict there will be a transfer from the BTC investors into the Gold Sector which will obviously be a benefit to us and hopefully they bring their hype and Social media advertising skills with them.

Also, a lot of people including most fund managers hedge there holdings with Gold at around 10-20% in the case of a Market downturn, a holding strategy I don't agree with but that is here nor there.

With the above being said this puts BGS in a great position as we benefit from all the upside of the Lithium and are not only hedged by the Gold but also the Aus Currency as we will be paid in USD.

BGS is a safe investment with exponential upside in 2018.
    When I say exponential upside I actually mean life changing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.