FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: GOULAMINA EXPLOITATION PERMIT APPLICATION UPDATE, page-52

1. 1,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1037
    Mll as a project is being de-risked going forward by the recent achievements in securing environmental approvals and now by securing our mining permit.(once the minister signs off on it) The general tone/appetite of the market is slowly starting to turn. I think we can safely say that Lithium as a power source is in its infancy and will be the trend setter for many many years to come.

There are numerous Anns that could drop at any moment,
    1. offtake agreement
    2. finance agreement
    3.update on our gold reserves ( are we keeping them or selling to finance Goulamina/lithium)
    4. letter of approval for mining permit
    5. royalties from gold
    6. Directors buying on market (subject to blackout rules)
    7. Updates on ongoing works re DFS etc

Outside of these , anything that moves/changes sentiment in the lithium space, ie.. another bidder for KDR, lithium price increase etc etc will have a positive impact on our SP. Our location in West Africa ,( which has seen our SP being subjected to onerous Sovereign risk) may in fact turn out to be a blessing in disguise, in relation to our proximity to the European markets. We are going from strength to strength, ticking boxes as we go. The Malian Government appears to be on our side and are looking to add Lithium mining to their other main stay of gold mining, this by itself is a huge endorsement of our company and should not be underestimated. I 'm sure Mali Lithium has a very bright future ahead of it and I am in it for the long haul. Daily SP movements do not phase me, (although it's nice to seen green on the screen) and I have taken the opportunity to add to my holding at the recent lows.

Good luck to all holders.

All imo and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.