FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: GOULAMINA LITHIUM PROJECT DEFINITIVE FEASIBILITY STUDY, page-110

1. 4,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    As for the gold - yes we will need resources. The first being the deposits we know very well that have had some initial mining re our royalty agreement with (then) Rangold. I believe that Koting will surprise to the upside. A lot of our ground at Massigui has had initial drilling and Auger work done with good results but also with more drilling will yield good results IMO. We however also have much ground at Masigui that has not had any work done by us - so yet more potential there.

The company has also hinted that more acquisitions/collaboration may be likely - gold.

As for our Li project - I think its long overdue for people to not post comparisons of companies and projects so much, on this company threads - sure ask generic questions , that's what hotcopper is for IMO. I'm very happy now with the direction of the company and its strategy of continuing to develop the Li project - the DFS being a major box ticked, until spod prices increase somewhat. Its always been my belief that most of the current Li projects will succeed including brine projects, since demand coming on in the decade from 2025 looks to be strong - but some will be more profitable than others, such as Morilla was the most profitable gold mine in the world for a while I believe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.