FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: GOULAMINA LITHIUM PROJECT DEFINITIVE FEASIBILITY STUDY, page-81

1. 5,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2194
    Any proof or just bring negative on the competition to make you feel better for selecting a lemon to invest in?

DFS looks amazing, have not heard much to he contrary. We know you are not being objective here as you have a vested interested.in. Competing lithium tenement. Therefore I like most take your words with copious amounts of salt . Too salty for me to ingest or even look twice at.

We know lithium is not so good as it's Ina deep bear and a state of oversupply so thankfully the dream money making gold deal fell on our lap else would still be sitting here with a bottom drawer full or dead for now no news lithium stocks waiting for the economic parameters to move back in lithiums favour.

Thankfully we are not just cash burning now waiting for he turnaround we can actually be highly profitable and not resort to trolling with negative energy, we can rejoice and be proud of our newly named stock "firefinch"... Might as well be reborn out of the ashes.. not long until our new comp set will be Goldie's and ltr / avz can keep dreaming whilst we can now be short term pragmatic.. got to love reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.