FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Once again, our new BOD have shown their worth. Hot Copper...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Once again, our new BOD have shown their worth. Hot Copper Warriors have had their limited knowledge thoughts sprooked as gospel. SEll to a Chinese interest. Flog it off here. Sounds like the old BOD. Quick spin for a quick buck. There are some fantastic shareholder with this company. Some of the information I've seen shared has been gold. BUT, the BOD are working on the philosophy of this is what we have, lets make the best of it. What do we really have? How big, how good is it. How can we progress it, with out someone coming in, a big joint offering would be a great windfall. Yes if that arrives, good. But what are we really worth? What size processing plant do we need? What can we sell for that is fair value? WE have a great asset, don't look for quick sale paths, our BOD isn't.
    Our leaders have been through shite since coming aboard, none of them would have if they knew how fa*ked this company was. As they read HC posts they wondered what have I gotten myself into!!! WE were not far form the liquidators. These guys have agreed this is their biggest challenge, but none want to leave! They believe too.

Off to Africa Down Under Tomorrow to listen to our leader speak, and feel the vibe of of the conference.

I'm happy....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.