FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

This is the benefit of having an ex COO for a lithium mine...

1. 686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1019
    This is the benefit of having an ex COO for a lithium mine running the show here.

These guys are smarter than I originally gave them credit for. Water offtakes for local communities, sell them their own water, probably end up paying for the pipeline and keeps us in good stead with local communities, government and 100% ready for future expansions.

Finally going to be thinking beyond diesel generators. Some huge solar projects currently being funded in Mali, but if we manage to tap on to the electricity grid...v.cheap power and again, sets us up for expansion.

And of course the transport. I noticed that Kodal had also announced 'significant' transport savings by shipping through San Pedro so I was expecting some investigation from MLL on this front. Reckon CE and team have looked into it too, 30-40% savings on the cost item that makes up about 1/3 of C1 cost is massive on its own. Having two ports to choose from, again, expansion options opening up on all fronts.

10/10 announcement on the Li front, time has gone fast and Q1 2020 coming up v.soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.