FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Well, there are always going to be people who don't want to hold...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Well, there are always going to be people who don't want to hold producers, in from the explorer days.
    In explorers the value is in the unknown, from here on out, everything is largely known.

When you look at project development its;
    - DFS issued
    - Funding
    - Construction

The risk you carry here is around
    - Resource value (lithium and gold prices for us)
    - Project delivery risk (to budget, to time etc)

The upside is that, the benefits to come are largely known, and the risk of these benefits changing is low.

However,
    it is a while before there are any activities that are actually generating further value.

It is standard that some people will be impatient and cash out at this point, and move their money elsewhere.I have done it before, when i was short on cash, sold out, and marked on the calendar when the company was planning to be in production, and bought back in for marginally more than what i sold for, and traded the profits in the meantime.

The only other comment i would have is that a lot of the time, the expectations of the market can be greater than what the DFS delivers.
    I dont understand how that could be the case in this instance though.
    Unreal IRR & a large increase in the NPV value.
    This lithium project is a banger.

I'll just add that i didnt expect a red day today, and maybe we will end up green.
    I would have thought that a positive DFS would mean shareholder will continue to hold (or buy up) for the demerger planned for ~ March 2022. Unless theyre going to buy back in, in early 2022...

Excellent presentation and excellent results.
    Congrats to all holders, looking forwards to 2022.
    Happy Trading
    - Leezy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.