FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Any thoughts as to the drilling?I would have thought they'd done...

1. 9,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2892
    Any thoughts as to the drilling?
    I would have thought they'd done enough, but perhaps upgrading the resource category to put certainty around a 15 - 20 year life of mine at 4MTPA on the table is the thinking?
    I guess the further transport option being looked at involves the new rail options becoming available - hard to see why they'd look at anything else given it is already cheap, all weather and reliable.
    Both upgrades probably make us more attractive to a couple of big suitors.
    Not sure if the big deals we want get here within a month as some speculate, more likely toward or after the DFS later this year, though I'm certainly open to surprises from the likes of VW and their new battery plans.
    As someone previously speculated this is going to have to look absolutely mint to overcome the Africa location in the minds of those with the deepest pockets of all - all indications are that it already does, and will only get better with Chris and Co on the job. I think the board knows what they've got and won't be giving it away cheap like the KDR to SQM deal.
    I'm already in deep, but will but will be looking add more as I can - continues to look like a generational opportunity to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.