FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Goulamina Lithium Project Update, page-22

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Hi WoodySpoon,
    from what I recollect from the 2016 2017 ad early 2018 days of Pilbara, Kidman and Galaxy - some additional drilling was also requested
    by potential buyers of the Offtake - as they wanted specific samples of the ore to satisfy their own company requirements BEFORE
    they laid out their money.
    This is different to further drilling to expand the size of the existing ore body.

Nervous nelly holders, should remember that this part of the project is sinking Au $200m, so potential buyers want to reassure themselves before taking the plunge. Buyers like samples, to reassure them that their investment WILL MAKE THEM MONEY. In addition BGS as part of this process, is ALSO undertaking ore body size expansion drilling program, as well as sorting out, the required water issue. PLS had to face this in ITS EARLY days as to where to get a water supply in the harsh Pilbara region.

Its good to see BGS pre-planning, the above issues in a systematic manner - in this announcement - this reassures potential investors, who could be banks, as they finance such projects. They , not potential Offtake buyers may be asking for additional drilling samples ? Who knows ?

All I can say is the steps WE at BGS are undertaking now, are symptomatic of a project close to happening.
    Also do forget that there are always BAGGERS of BGS out there driving the share price down, and spreading over exaggerated
    project risk comments for their OWN (personal/institutional/company ) benefit. Life is tough folks, but with great fundamentals and a pragmatic and a hard group of managers such as we presently have, I am, fingers crossed, expecting some deal to occur by end of (Q3) September at the latest.

Cheers

Bluequartz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.