FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Goulamina Metallurgy Testwork Surpasses Expectations, page-78

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 791
    Thank you for an attempt to engage on the matter.I could not find the table you linked to with the website page link. Is it from another source?TKIS rest calcination testworkI would appreciate proper reference thank you.As for better Fe % than Greenbushes, I think you’ll find Greenbushes doesn’t do grind size 0.1mm-0.2mm grind sizes for SC6.Where you will find it is with TG SC products as Albermale publishes on their website. The iron is below 0.20% and that’s partly because they are surgical about extraction but also because the grind size is often well below 1mm like MLLWhat you’re not told is how the iron would be dealt with to get lower as that grind size suggests with 0.7 you need to reduce iron more to be fit for battery grade.The company has a long way to go and in my opinion opted to obscure what the critical issue here is, as indicated by this exotic grind size and albeit high iron level for such a sub millimetre grind sizes.I think the Company is hoping people don’t catch on as it’s not discussss much, except as consistency iSsues.I do not feel confident that I will find there is no problem with feedstock and plant jigged appropriately as each pegmatite vein may not correspond in characteristics to the next pegmatite vein, and you have a massive slow operation grinding to dust to jump to flotation circuits.The company’s ‘cherry’ resource if it’s real will last how long before grade drops? and can they implement a sampling as done for this test for years to come? It’s not representative of the ore body they even say it doesn’t reflect probable ore reserves sampling.Hence why they is a theoretical result not a commercial production modelling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.