LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Ann: Goulamina on Schedule Post Discussions with Mali Government, page-36

1. 2,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3510
    not much in this announcement to warrant 30% drop on open. DSO was meaningless

BUT shorters will jump on this and if you are going to hold, its important to assume the brace position here as there is no news flow in the short-term than and u-turn the overall pessimism.

Gangfeng taking 55% of the JV is also a negative, given LLL lose control. It would have been better they took ownership in LLL like the rest of us, I think SImon saying its for ease of implementation is BS, we didnt need this cash and we could have gone through the process. I think FIRB was the issue and thats fine, as an aussie company they shouldnt bypass the rules.

Its not going to be pretty today as traders are going to jump on this, against a backdrop of soft LCE industry, LLL can go well into undervalued terroritory.

Opposing that is a largely rebounding macro so we should see a bounce in the next few days, This in mind selling at open is not a good strategy, selling in 2 days time might be better IF you are not here long-term

Myself, I cant be bothered paying the tax on this and will hold as i expect 2024 is where the big green is, selling now would mean i reset my 12 month CGT benefit for what looks to be 3-6 months of pain...

My guess - over-reaction at open, down 30%, closing down 15% by end of day. - no guareentees either way

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.