LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

After my conversation with Simon, I must say I'm highly...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 689
    After my conversation with Simon, I must say I'm highly confident, rating it a '10' on the scale. I genuinely believe the company is exerting every possible effort to navigate through this situation successfully.

I truly appreciate Simon for taking the time to connect with me and for providing direct and candid responses to my challenging questions. Furthermore, I have full confidence that we are in a fortunate position with Ganfeng as our joint venture partner, and they will act in the best interests of the company.

As Joe Lowry put it, Ganfeng "has always been reasonable with their partners" "Ganfeng has never done a resource project" "Ganfeng has been really good with partnerships" "Ganfeng needs [Leo Lithium] to succeed and they will not be the ones to affect that success. It's going to be Simon and his guys".

I'm still awaiting a response regarding whether I can share the details of that conversation. However, regardless of whether I receive permission or not, expect more communications to be shared in the near future. These updates should offer valuable insights into everything.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5573/5573349-00921042d9584e67ec1a1c4440fddc42.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.