LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Amen.I have a feeling many of the investors here are retail...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Amen.

I have a feeling many of the investors here are retail investors in their 50s and 60s, sitting in their comfortable air-conditioned homes, somewhere in Australia, who have never even opened a book about coups in Africa, never mind actually flying to the country where they have invested their $$. 99.99% of people here wouldn't have the guts to fly to Africa, and probably rightly so, as you'd be kidnapped in Mali before you could find a cold beer and a place to eat.

The only thing certain about Africa, is that is will continue to be Africa - coups there happen almost as often as the retards that govern Australia are elected into power.

In my opinion, some very serious questions have to be asked as to why the initial TH was lifted.. surely the management board would have known the uncertainty and possible implications of the new mining code... was the lifting of the TH merely for certain players to exit; selling to the rookie novice buyer?

Why bother lifting the TH at all? All it achieved was a 50% reduction of MCAP, which severely impacts the ability of LLL to obtain further financing, as they are not worth half as much as they were prior.

Last edited by onemoreround: 26/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.