FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Goulamina - Progressing a World Class Lithium Project, page-148

1. 8,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8267
    The $US39m is due to be paid into the escrow account any day. For me that's the biggie and why the SP went down yesterday. The market was expecting payment of the $US39m into escrow, or at least traders were.

It can be released from escrow upon FID that is expected by the end of the year.

Also yesterday was confirmation of a lot more spending by Leo Lithium without indication for how it is all being paid for. I suspect the cap raise associated with the new listing will be a lot higher than many holders have been anticipating, funds needed for drill program and new larger capital works, even if stage 2. IMHO the new DFS will also have higher capital costs for stage 1 as the price of everything has gone up greatly in the last 6 months.
    Uncertainty is what causes instability is a SP, so larger unknown spending, despite higher long term returns creates uncertainty that just gets magnified by market participants trying to get larger positions.

I would expect we'll get a run up in the SP in the days leading up to the funds being deposited by Ganfeng into escrow, then another sell the news event when it is announced. The buying coming from China and those knowing Ganfeng is about to deposit it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.