FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Goulamina - Progressing a World Class Lithium Project, page-194

1. 1,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Looking at the PLS presentation makes me sick to see how undervalued we are at the moment...

We will be producing more spod (450tonnes+ @6% as PLS (340tonnes) in the coming few years and we are valued at 250-300mil aud for lithium asset (LLL) leaving 250mil for gold FFX (150kozpa - 200kozpa) where we already have an operating mine worth 200mill so the gold operation is worth 50mil only..

We have been manipulated to the teeth and lid being kept on hard. We have recently seen how quickly can companies grow/multiply examples such as LTR, LKE are prime examples where both jumped arnd 50% within a week or so..

LLL - 300Mil (just going 50% of FFX)
    PLS - 6.2Bil
    LTR - 3.21Bil
    LKE - 1.05Bil
    CXO - 950Mil
    AVZ - 1.05Bil

Clearly shows how undervalued we are against some of them. Knowing that only FFX shareholders be given 70-80% of LLL shares and given priority preference to the IPO.. so not much or anything will be left for anyone not holding FFX.

Will we see a sudden appreciation in share price? I'm pretty sure yes .. when .. sometime between now and March but I'm guessing but we will just have to see. There is a lot of wealth to be made here in the next 6 months and a lot more in the 12-24 months times

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.