FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Bought back into BGS on back of the compelling PFS delivered...

1. 637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    Bought back into BGS on back of the compelling PFS delivered this week, and when I look at the current market cap, hhmm... Good to great risk/reward here
    Unfortunately Lithium market sentiment is poor at the moment contributing to the depressed price, but this is the opportunity as I see it

Overnight a good article was released on BGS and it's PFS by FI Fighter on Seeking Alpha :

https://seekingalpha.com/article/41...-production-looking-likely-robust-updated-pfs

Nice summary at the end :

"With demand for clean energy metals rising exponentially due to surging demand for lithium-ion batteries needed to fuel the impending clean energy revolution across the globe, the Goulamina Lithium Project looks to check off the most important boxes (at least technically), which should help put the project on the radar of end users looking to lock up long-term security of lithium supply.

The path to production is looking more likely for Birmian following the release of the robust updated PFS, but there is still work to be done.

For Birimian, no doubt the most important task to tackle now will be to lock in Binding Offtake Agreements (BOAs) and/or joint-venture partnerships with reputable entities, which should be seen as the key precursor needed to secure project financing; reeling in a major player will legitimize the Goulamina Lithium Project in the eyes of many, which should have a profound effect on increasing the share price and contribute more to a re-rating in the company's valuation than arguably anything else the company can do at this point moving forward.

Despite all its technical merits, at this point in time the market is not yet fully convinced that the Goulamina Lithium Project will ever become a producing mine that actually gets built. The updated PFS provided the company a quantum leap in the right direction and with a credible document now in hand advocating the project's strengths, it's dealmaking time. Certainly, Birimian has got the goods to make it happen.

P.S. Don't forget about the gold."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.