ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

There are plenty more who would say we are nuts (I hope they...

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 991
    There are plenty more who would say we are nuts (I hope they stay away, I don't want to hear) but we are using new high tech methods the people who found Mt Isa or Broken Hill did not possess. I say Mt Isa probably would not have been discovered if the outcrop was only moderately under cover.

Yep @JandJ a good reminder to play the ball and not the man. Literally no outcrop to be seen on the edge of the Georgina Basin below is why many of us are here. According to the best science and minds in the business, this undercover beach ball remains potentially hot along the Tennant Creek Mt Isa fairway. And the latest stratigraphic assays confirm we have the same Tennant Creek rocks.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4253/4253984-d432cf67a38bf89a07957fc3294e0d00.jpg

@Goldbug23 commentary was most useful and summed up the drilling situation for me...

I can’t wait to see what is heavy enough to produce a gravity anomaly 800m below surface. Some IOCG deposits that have been found at shallow depths wouldn’t have produced a strong enough gravity anomaly to be detected if they were deeper than 400m. The effect of gravity fades with distance. So the fact that we have a clear discrete gravity anomaly at 800m depth means that it is pretty solid and heavy...

Likewise, for the drilling progress update. Considering that the drill is not yet at the target, the visuals are very encouraging. The increasing pyrrhotite probably rules out mafic rocks being the source of the anomaly, leaving the desired hydrothermal system as the likely cause of the anomaly. That is great news!

Poet

#HighRisk #HighReward

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 729776 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3495385 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.