ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Gov NDIBK04 Data Confirms IOCG/ISCG Model for Mt Lamb, page-27

1. 10,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2733
    It's good to see they made a great effort to get the information out. A lot to read and understand and we must rely on our geo posters for more.

The strength with Inca is the large number of good targets to explore - chance of a discovery on any one is modest - but I like the drilling happening at Mt Lamb, Roadhouse and J Spider simultaneously - IMO that's the way to maximize success in the early stages of the program.

As far as FW220002 is concerned (Frewena 2022 Hole No 0002) the next questions will be visuals and XRF of deeper core and whether the positive sniff of gold in Gov Hole 4 finds its way to the iron rich upper parts already drilled, as we could expect in any of the copper+gold deposit forms.

Drilling at Roadhouse might produce results shallower, because MDI found outcrop - I'm looking forward to learning how deep the cover was there, the RC drill disposed of those quick shallow holes pretty quickly, which I think is good.

Price action is quite normal for early news, tree shake of the guys here for a lottery style play. Those who know the likes of LKE, DEG or CHN will think differently.

Anyway bye-bye to the o'nighters or long weekenders. And GL to the profit takers, and portfolio defenders - don't stay on the platform too long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.34K 1.084M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6137112 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 835023 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.