ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Gov NDIBK04 Data Confirms IOCG/ISCG Model for Mt Lamb, page-55

1. 10,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2652
    What are you quoting there @Mattminton79 Is it an Inca ann, I would like to read it, and certainly like to see the core tray photos in Fig 4 as mentioned.
    Although I don't support @NDIBK04 100% in his critique, it will not hurt us at all by taking a further look, keeping and open mind.

I have always regarded XRF as cherry picking, but with some validity, much the same as I regard 'rock samples'. We all know that there is a tenancy to over emphasis rock samples here, particularly in Peru. But it must be understood that surface exploration and mapping is the first action for exploration geologists - to not report rocks found would be absurd.

So if you were to find 10 rocks on surface which assayed 30% copper, you certainly would not go off saying you discovered 30% copper, but you would drill it I guess. Check Sultan's Big Hill to see where that can find you.

I'm still calling price action this morning as normal given some expectation which was not realised - but recall that we are now at 13c and exactly one month ago we were at 9c. - half time today and we will probably see the market give us its considered decision of today's news influence on productivity of ICG's tenements in ET.

All my comments are IMO, and I can change my mind like a chameleon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 622721 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.