INF 10.7% 5.0¢ infinity lithium corporation limited

Thanks MOR1 great news. The city council conditions the...

1. 363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Thanks MOR1 great news.

The city council conditions the compatibility of the mine with the urban planning plan on its depth
    He points out in a statement that municipal reports consider that the use of mining in the subsoil would not be incompatible with the urban planning plan depending on the depth.
    More documentation is needed to determine at what depth level there would no longer be an impact on the Valdeflores values. The company states that the highest level of the mine is a minimum of 40 meters from the surface
    The mining company considers that the report issued by the city council supports that its project is not incompatible with the General Municipal Urban Planning Plan.

Extremadura New Energies, a subsidiary of Infinity Lithium, a company that promotes the project of an underground mine in Valdeflores, assured this Tuesday that the Urban Planning delegation of the city council has issued a certificate that "endorses that the industrial project for the first lithium transformation of Extremadura "New Energies is not incompatible with the current municipal urban planning regulations . "

This report has been issued following the request made by the company and given that it is "an essential prerequisite" for the processing of "the integrated environmental authorization", one of the documents on which the exploitation of the deposit depends. , and to "initiate the deadlines for the presentation of the final project and the environmental impact study."

The city council assured this Tuesday in a statement that the municipal technical reports consider that the use of mining in the subsoil "would not be incompatible" with the urban planning plan, although "depending on the depth." According to the company when it presented the initial document of its project, the distance between the highest level of the upper levels of the mine and the surface of Valdeflores would be "a minimum of 40 meters."

In the same note from the city council it is stated that the Cáceres urban planning plan does not expressly establish at what depth the level of protection of the soil and subsoil ends in the protected non-developable lands, so it is considered that " a report from the competent body on the possible impact of underground extractive activity on the soil and subsoil of the space" where the excavation would be , this report will have to determine "at what depth the extractive activity can be carried out in the subsoil" without produces an impact on the protected values of the surface.

https://www.elperiodicoextremadura.com/caceres-local/2023/11/14/minera-afirma-ayuntamiento-certifica-proyecto-94617072.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.006(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $23.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $49.99K 993.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10661 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 99909 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.