FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Seriously??? Which of our esteemed Board members are actively...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Seriously??? Which of our esteemed Board members are actively involved in "matters such as these"??? Perhaps that's why they've [immediately] subcontracted out both the discussions with the Government [to a leading law firm] and any discussions relating to a corporate transaction/restructuring [to Treadstone].

The current hard-working Board seem to be doing everything they can to NOT be actively involved [avoiding future shareholder legal actions, no doubt] in any "matters such as these". There's still plenty of shareholder cash to splash...

I have every confidence that the incoming Board members can read the recommendations from the real experts in these matters.

However my alarm bells ring every time we have yet another instance of these bludgers belatedly fessing up to more [important] historic issues that should have been previously communicated - but only after they are forced to...

Enough is enough. Blind Freddy (or the drover's dog) could do a better job than this mob...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.