FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

OMG. I long ago believed what I had invested in FFX as gone,...

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    OMG. I long ago believed what I had invested in FFX as gone, still do, more than ever with the current BOD. What an absolute sh*t show !!!!

I was more than happy to throw the dice in with the Franky1, Fooca & the rest involved.

It amazes me the people who don't hold FFX spend their time here and other (not just LLL) stock forums bluntly rubbing people up the wrong way, down ramping, useless comments etc. I'm lost for words, sure their time could be spent doing way better things. But hey "it's life" their life wasting away.

I could be here doing the same, trolling other stocks to pass my Sunday away but while the sun was shinning today I went out and had a great game of golf. Then thought id pop in and catch up. Let's be honest i wished I hadn't as with all this low life chocking up threads where they don't hold stock I soon realized what a mistake I made and why I've been off the boards to an extent for a while.

I look forward to the outcome this week, anything is a bonus for us than what the current BOD of Muppets have been up to ...over a year and millions down the drain while lining their own pockets.

Viva the Shareholder Group smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.