FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Then more I think about it, the more p*ssed I'm getting.I'm...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    Then more I think about it, the more p*ssed I'm getting.

I'm writing this on the FFX thread purely so to not to further stain the LLL threads.

I belive that the 5% of LLL handed to Ganfeng has come about as a direct result of the never-ending FFX sh*t stain, therefore, the unnecessary FFX bullsh*t has now directly stolen HALF MY PROFITS (and yours) in a "completely separate" shareholding / company / project.

Although I am fortunate enough to still be in profit, a 50% drop is definitely not what I (and any LLL holders) need right now.
    I am also mindful that this drop also means a current 50% LOSS for those LLL holders who bought in over $1.00 - again, LLL has been dealt a massive speedbump right when the SP was finally getting somewhere.
    We are back to the SP being below IPO.
    Unbelievable.

The LLL suspension was initiated due to correspondence received from the Mali Govt - this was originally said to be related to DSO and then it seemed to be also relation to the Mining Code. However once LLL came out of suspension, we were told of the unexpected 5% reduction in the JV, pushing LLL into a minority stake.

How much can this FFX BoD keep f*cking with SHs' finances, when they aren't even operating a project???
    They are simply a shell company holding escrow shares in a future Tier 1 Lithium company - shares that they should distribute to the rightful holders they have been messing around for the last 14months. They have run any chance of a decent deal agreement into the ground and then some.

Even instos would gain more out of taking the escrowed shares now than approving any deal at such a low price.
    We are closer to the escrow date than the date the shares were initiated, and getting closer to escrow with every passing day.

The FFX BoD were adamant they wanted to be re-voted in last week - they ensured they wasted even more of their SH's funds calling around begging for votes - and they got it from the instos.... just wonder what the instos are thinking now.

GET IT SORTED!!!
    PRONTO!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.