FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

What happened to the hugely expensive brand new fleet of...

1. 5,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2190
    What happened to the hugely expensive brand new fleet of vehicles that were delayed (one of the highlighted reasons for the lead up to our demise), surely we can just mobilise those to Goulamina to save ourselves 100M buying them new again? Or did these also get taken away from us in the night like our gold asset (gold now over $3000 /oz and we were getting royalties prior to acquiring morilla from ntolia and viper of 2% off the top when gold was half the price.

Seems like this rhetoric is completely one sided like a 5 year telling their side of the story after a fight with a class mate. We funded a operating that was otherwise going to be shutting, we funded the fish ponds etc all for the community spirit at our expense when it was argued we needed to focus our capital on getting profitable as a fledgling business yet to break even, all our capital and all the assets gone without an explanation. A board that has never been there with no good will and no recourse to what has consequently unfolded, Its astonishing to me ASIC has nothing to say about how a ASX listed company can be spirited away in the night with only liabilities to show for itself and the transfer of debt going on behind closed doors to LLL where we lose majority ownership to a state run chinese vertically integrated monopolistic company all as opaque as a puddle of mud. Needless to say this is a fleecing and the overseeing body of the ASX has watched it all unfold with popcorn and coke in hand choosing to do nothing despite the Malian Government getting involved (and Chinese government -- yes that is right, the CCP has state owned enterprises so you better believe they are government reps). Where is the Australian Government representation.. i feel it is appropriate considering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.