FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Re:@dazaliam post on LLL thread:I thought to reply here so not...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    Re:@dazaliam post on LLL thread:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5603/5603158-1c0837800d4e4173775624912608622b.jpg

I thought to reply here so not to foul the LLL forum, but yes, if there were more to it, then this would be the bad outcome mad.png

The only difference between LLL & other stocks with assets still trading in Mali that I can see is the ongoing assumption of a link to FFX.

Both FFX & LLL appear to be consistent on having 'exhausted all avenues' to show they are not linked, apart from FFX holding a 17.68% escrowed shareholding in LLL.

As FFX also suggest that they have no further responsibility to Morila SA, then there should be no links at all that triangulate LLL / FFX / Morila SA.

Again, through the recent detonation of value of the escrowed LLL shareholding, I'd think that the Instos that were looking for an FFX deal back in the day would now be seeing more value in retaining the escrowed shares until 24 June 2024.

FFX simply need to issue these escrowed shares back to shareholders, return any skerrick of remaining cash also to the shareholders then close down. They have already written Morila off, so there is nothing left there anyway.

The FFX BoD are supposedly issuing their next cut&paste 'update' by 30 Sept (i.e. this week) - due before LLL comes out of suspension 3 days later... redface.png

As there are 210m shares in escrow, I also wonder what effect this may have on the LLL share price on the day they are released, with so many holders (incl. the large Instos) wanting to reclaim their capital after so long.

Having said that, as that the escrow date appears to be somewhere in the vicinity of commencement of production at Goulamina, maybe the Gold / Lithium Funds & Instos could just sell between themselves and it all somehow evens out.

(Insert facepalm emoji)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.