FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Trust is broken. The incumbents have shown ineptitude and /or...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1135
    Trust is broken. The incumbents have shown ineptitude and /or unethical behaviour.

I'd rather have lesser experienced people at the helm who are more in touch with the investor book and who invested in these assets themselves through their hard earned (post tax) income, as opposed to a board who have shown literally zero progress and some of whom got us here in the first place, and who tap the gravy train instead of buying into it. I think the new directors are fully aware of their liabilities. I think they are more aware of their obligations and liabilities than those currently on the thrones of arrogance

If you went to the doctor and they near ruined your health and the long term impacts were still unclear, would you still go back to them? I wouldn't, I'd find the next best trustworthy one. In this instance we have to rely on people putting up their hands to volunteer, and I'm backing the next best volunteers

Not these current lofty arrogant and selfish fools who appear now to have little to gain and everything to lose
    Last edited by HeliosUK: 05/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.