FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Shockingly, just one week ago, the Board approved publication of...

1. 1,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1832
    Shockingly, just one week ago, the Board approved publication of the following. Nowhere in this document does the board make mention of correspondence with Mali, and allege things remained on track.

Additionally, not a single place in their “background” (no doubt the words “of failures” was meant to follow that heading) does it mention us walking away from an particular issue ongoing or otherwise. What are these issues the government believe is there and why have we not been told about it?

We can only hope LLL remain in halt until this is resolved or Atleast the magnitude explained… Our board is so anti shareholders, I would not be surprised if continued poor decision making feeds into a short term destruction in the LLL share price which feeds into a Treadstone offer which would feed into a half baked deal which would feed into performance options for these guys…

I feel an explanation of the potential issues mali is talking about could expose previous undisclosed issues the board had, and possibly why the recap package was designed to fail to initiate the company walking away…

fairly amazed people STILL want these guys representing us after all this! Value continues to be destroyed while liquidity is already gone!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5479/5479309-3ef34667927e70c7ddad3ba4ff27e796.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.