HFR 0.00% 28.5¢ highfield resources limited

Bourie, I think Adam called it.The volumes are so, so small but...

1. 610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Bourie, I think Adam called it.
    The volumes are so, so small but there is a futile attempt going on to push the sp down.
    I believe that the sp will hover +/- 5c over the short term pending announcement (which I believe will be positive)

I think that based on recent volumes we can agree that HFR has fallen off the radar for many due to frustration....me, Fezz and Bourie, to name a few of us.

That said, I read the recent announcement as overwhelmingly positive...jobs, jobs etc...but not many people were listening....at least not from people like us punting on the ASX. (Maybe the locals in Spain did as it was mainly for their consumption I believe)

Given the lack of any feedback (positive or otherwise) from the Spanish authorities over the years, this recent announcement has given me cause to reconsider my investment.

Dare I say it, and contrary to my previous investment position, I may find myself tipping in more pending what I believe will be a positive announcement. At least before the rest of the market wakes up to HFR again.

Each to their own ladies and gents but I believe the game is just about to begin......

Happy hunting to all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HFR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $4.169K 14.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 22031 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 24300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HFR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.