TOU 0.00% 4.0¢ tlou energy limited

From chestermike on LSE “Email with Colm Hi all. I wanted to...

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    From chestermike on LSE “Email with Colm
    Hi all. I wanted to share an email conversation I've had with Colm Cloonan. After listening to the latest vox podcast I really wanted to hear an example of one of the compliance issues that prevented the RFP from continuing, because none were actually given in the interview. So I decided to email Colm directly to ask. I wasn't expecting a reply but to his credit he did respond to me with the following: "Dear xxxx. Thanks for your continued support. As an example, the tender asked the bidder to provide a Health & Safety Management plan for the project (which was submitted) and proof of Compliance with ISO 18001. However, a certificate confirming proof of compliance is only available once the project is in operation and the H&S Management plan can be assessed as operating at the required standard. Therefore, if this requirement is not removed from the tender document it will not be possible for Tlou to comply with all requirements under the RFP." I went on to ask if he minded if I shared the above info with this board and he replied with: "Feel free to share this information with others. It�s also worth noting that these issues were brought to the attention of the ministry months in advance of our submission so we are surprised that they have ended up as compliance issues. In any case we are very confident of getting one (and probably more than one) off-taker secured via the Government RFP and our other ongoing negotiations." I personally found the above information about the ISO compliance quite useful. It certainly fits with the idea that the tender document was not suitable given the two parties weren't in operation and that it needed to be amended. I also suppose that if the government had gone ahead and awarded the tender to Tlou for example, then this "compliance" issue could have been used as a possible point of appeal by the other party. So in some respects they probably had to cancel this version of the tender in order to rectify it. Either way I thought it might be useful to others and so figured I would share it. P.S. before I get accused of some kind of fake news nonsense, check my history and you'll see that I've been holding Tlou since 2016 and am not generally in the business of posting much, either ramp or deramp...but of course, DYOR... Cheers.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 44024 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.