EGR 4.17% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

Croc, you are looking at the whole project from the wrong angle,...

1. 5,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2574
    Croc, you are looking at the whole project from the wrong angle, either on purpose or genuinely.

I have looked at a lot of projects in this sector...KNL was amongst the best b4 the GOT Black Swan..now with EcoGraf joining the race and with all the product qualification (multi-year process) mainly completed...KNL is a must hold if one wants to take part in the upcoming boom cycle.

I put many different factors into my spreadsheets when comparing projects...KNL = clear winner... value for money at today's SP
    But once EcoGraf announcement is ready for release you might understand...if you want to.

I also know you want to assure yourself and your Mum&Dad followers that you are backing the right 'Bull' and are trying to spruik it on various threads...but like I said over there, I feel a lot of the new punters will learn their lesson soon and there will be tears...unlike you, I am not saying that there is only one good G investment...there are a few, but your particular one was a good buy (IMO) at 0.10 -0.15 range ... at today's SP there is only one way it will go, but as promised, I will not bother the other guys there and will only be back to say Hi 1-2 days after your finance announcement.

BUY THE LOWS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 14.0¢ 11.0¢ $48.25K 396.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 12000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.