OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Ann: Government Well Gold/Base Metal Prospect Update, page-62

1. 11,430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    Some of the prayers below
    I rang today and had a good chat. Thought I would pass on some trivia..WMC drilled below the copper outcrop and it has been noted they drilled-to the lithology of the country. ie, they drilled east to west thinking that was the way it was dipping, but in fact the EM survey shows the target needs to be drilled west to east to intersect the anomaly.The latest EM technology has the ability to to help position the drill for a best chance of hitting the target.St Barbara also drilled the surface outcrop around 1994 and they reported an intersection of copper between 31 to 36m at 3.8% copper. None of the previous holes reached the EM target.lastly good news the POW's have been approved, drilling to start with a couple of weeks then we will know just what is below the outcropping.

I see where another Director has bought some shares, they have few window of opportunities to do this when actively exploring, this is one of the times.The same would be said for anyone who wants to punt the stock pending drilling results. They will have only a few days to make a decision as the drilling is starting later this week. You would assume a trading halt will occur if the drill brings up sulphides and the XFR machine confirms it contains minerals.What will be revealed ?

and the one below is repeat

OK, is everyone who believes or does not believe we have a chance at Govt Well, bought or sold.?next week will give a good idea of just what the Copper Zinc Silver and gold outcrop outcropss are sitting on top of two massive EM Anomalies at Govt Well is all about.Only one punter will win... 50 .. 50 if it is a winner the loser will be the one who has has sold. The downside IMHO is minimal as the gold they have got warrants the present SP.I have a bottle of Champagne ...sorry more than that, bottles of Champagne on ice, feeling very confident. I feel I maybe one of the winners.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $5.5K 1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 27546006 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 28838669 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.