ZMM 0.00% 1.5¢ zimi limited

Ann: GPO Global Certification and Further Patent, page-7

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    What do you think they should be doing differently at this point?  It seems that a lot of work to date has been getting the product market-ready, gaining the necessary certifications in place to deliver to a global customer base.  In addition, development work has centered on ensuring interoperability with the emerging leaders in the control space, with the QFY devices being end-point.  Then there's the putting in place of commercial channels through which to take it to market, both direct and partnered.  Are these not essential if aiming to be anything more than a local market niche technology?

I see a few criticisms here, but little in the way of what should be done differently.  Whether those who decided to hang on to the shares as payment for the wreckage of WHN/L, rather than immediately consolidating the losses by selling the shares immediately, or those who thought they were getting into the next silicon valley dream like it or not, this is the hard, cold reality of launching a product - something that many attempt but few succeed in.  I have to question whether some people who have commented over the QFY threads really have the knowledge to be trading in this area.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.899M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28407 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 72410 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.